Jewbelation 10, Origin Pomegranate Ale, Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A.
Beers from BuBBy | Jewbelation | SIDT in Draft Magazine | Origin Pomegranate Ale | sickpuppy recaps Gravy Fest 2008 and stolen alcohol | Podcamp Pittsburgh 3 | He said Beer, She Said Wine | Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A. | CONTEST TIME!
Contest – Spend a weekend in Erie on SIDT!
In honor of our 40th show we’re giving YOU the presents! All you have to do is enter with the web form! That’s it and it’s all FREE to you! Well, you need to find a way there
Prizes include and are not limited to:
- 2 tickets to the 1pm – 4pm session of Beer on the Bay in Erie, PA on July 26th, and a Railbender t-shirt courtesy of Erie Brewing
- 20$ gift certificate, 1 pint glass, 1 BrewErie t-shirt and stickers courtesy of The BrewErie
- 1 bottle of Mazza wine, Erie PA travel guide, various Erie collectibles courtesy of Visit Erie
- 2 tickets to the Erie Seawolves baseball game (7:05pm) with fireworks following and 2 ballcaps!
- ONE NIGHT STAY at the Avalon hotel for Saturday night stocked with a case of an Erie Brewing product!
- 3 Sons Dogs and Suds t-shirt – NEW!!! 7/4/08
If you take our advise here is how your day could go:
1p – 4p Beer on the Bay
5p – 6p Dinner at BrewErie with your $20 gift certificate
7p – 10p Watch the Erie Seawolves game and enjoy post game fireworks and new ballcaps
Spend the day at the beach for Discover Presque Isle
Drink responsibly. We suggest a taxi to/from the beer fest to the Avalon. Everything else is in downtown Erie and within 5 city blocks walking distance of your hotel. We will provide you of a map.
Go to our contest page for full details and enter now! Contest ends on July 11th, 2008 at 11:59pm. Winner will be notified on July 12, 2008. Must be 21 to enter.
Jewbelation | Shmaltz Brewing | Draft Magazine | Shmaltz on twitter | Origin Pomegranate Ale | Podcamp Pittsburgh 3 | He said Beer, She Said Wine | Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A. | Lenny Bruce bio | Beer on the Bay | Brew Erie | Visit Erie | Erie Brewing Company | Erie Seawolves | Erie Avalon hotel | Photos from this episode
Things we learned
“Commit a sin twice and it will not seem a crime.” If that were the case, SIDT would be the holiest people in the land. Mazel tov!